Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Technological Troglodyte

Unlike many of my peers, I do not consider myself to be a technologically savvy person. I didn't start to use e-mail until my first job out of college. I don't own a Blackberry. I've never Tivo'd anything. My cell phone does not also take pictures and I don't walk around looking like Star Trek's Uhura with some device plugged into my ear talking to myself. It wasn't until a little over a month ago that I even owned an iPod.

So, it is with some surprise that I find myself launched into the world of blogging. I have one of my coworkers to thank for that. Having his own blog, he showed me how easy it was to do. So with a few click of my mouse and a couple of quick keystrokes, I have my own blog, not that anyone is really going to check out the blog of some thirtysomething guy in Illinois. But, who knows? With the pretense of boldness that the internet can give, I am here comment on anything and everything. I will be adding my voice to the chorus of others who believe that they have something to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home