Saturday, September 09, 2006

Six Flags Great America



Yesterday, my company sponsored a family event at Six Flags Great America. My kids and I had a great time wandering the park for close to six hours. While, we couldn't ride all the rides because my youngest was not tall enough, we still had lots of fun. Well, that isn't entirely true. I had surgery to repair my aorta in May, so I don't feel comfortable going on on the high thrill rides...yet.

It was the first times that my son and daughter have ever been to the park and I haven't been there in sixteen years. I think that it is impressive that despite having been to Disney World twice, the kids were still impressed with the park and had a great time. In the future, maybe I don't have to give the mouse all my money and I can substitute a tank of gas for three airline tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home