Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sting Seizes Bomb Grade Uranium

My mind is definitely in another place tonight. I logged onto the internet to check my e-mail. The site for my e-mail account has various news stories just like most of the other search engine sites.
 
One of the headlines read "Sting Seizes Bomb Grade Uranium". The first thought was, "What the hell is Sting doing with uranium? He is a singer."  I clicked on the link expecting to find a news story about the former member of the Police bringing attention to an issue in some sort of publicity event. Unfortunately, I did not find a picture of him symbolically confiscating nuclear weapons, but a story about an actual sting in the fomer Soviet republic of Georgia. This was accompanied by a slap to the forehead and the blinding realization of my denseness tonight.
 
In my world, maybe we should have Bono accompany Sting to North Korea to give Kim jong-il a good talking to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home