Monday, February 19, 2007

No Comment

When I started this blog, I said to myself that I wasn't writing it for anyone else other than me. That is a reasonable and fair assumption. There are so many voices floating out there in the online world, that it is difficult to believe that many people would be able to find my blog let alone read it.

My expectation was that I would just be another voice out there chatting away, maybe attracting the attention of some government surveillance if I happened to inadvertently type some key word that they were monitoring in the cyber traffic, but not much else. While, I am pretty sure that my blog has been read here and there, it is still a little dispiriting at times to see a bunch of zeroes in the comment tallies.

So, if you do happen to read this, I would appreciate you posting a comment. A simple hi would suffice. It would be nice to know that I am not talking to myself. Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM , Blogger Shane said...

Hey there Doug. It's Shane. I do check out your blog from time to time. :-) Cheers! ~Shane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home